The Microsoft Dynamics AX is a multi-language, multi-currency ERP Solution with core strengths in manufacturing, distribution and e-business. Dynamics AX formerly called Microsoft Axapta offers strong functionality for the wholesale and service industries. Its comprehensive functionality, scalability and flexibility enable mid-sized and large multi-national companies to take advantage of opportunities to grow their businesses.
Microsoft Dynamics AX helps to drive productivity, while offering real-time visibility into critical customer, loyalty, and inventory data.
Here are some highlights to learn why Microsoft Dynamics AX is the ERP solution of choice for leading and growing businesses around the world;
- Ease to use with familiar interface
- Seamless integration with excel and other Microsoft products
- Flexibility in functionality & streamlines the business processes
- Microsoft Dynamics AX core strengths are in manufacturing and distribution which has more than 60% users from these industries.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX allows you to share and update information across the company in real time, across multiple sites and in multiple countries. It is an all-inclusive, company-wide ERP system that customizes to your business.
- Reduces reporting time with help of Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX works like and with familiar Microsoft software, automating and streamlining business processes and connecting you with global customers, business partners and subsidiaries in a way that helps you drive business success.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX has fully integrated financials, eliminating the need for duplicate data entry in other areas of the business. It provides greater insight into your finances and improves your ability to make the right decisions quickly.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is an object oriented ERP solution that has the lowest total cost of ownership in the market.
- Designed to meet the individual needs of the customer, rather than forcing a user to accept a solution based on industry best practices.
- Supported by 1,300+ solution providers on a global scale.
- Fits perfectly in your industry with its multi-item dimensions capability, multi-storage capability, multi-language support and its open-source integrated development environment.
Microsoft Dynamics AX vs SAP business one
Here are the main reasons why businesses using SAP business management software have decided to switch to Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- Flexible Deployment Options. Microsoft Dynamics AX offers deployment options that give you choice today and flexibility in the future. Deploy on-premises or in the cloud with a single ERP solution, which you can implement all at once, or in phases according to your needs.
- Works like Office. Microsoft Dynamics AX has been designed to work like familiar Microsoft software, providing a seamless Microsoft user experience for handling both structured (Microsoft Dynamics) and un-structured data (Microsoft Office), helping to increase user adoption and reduce training costs.
- Improve Employee Productivity. The easier a business management solution is to use, the faster people can to adopt it. The right solution can improve business productivity and lead to a fast return on investment (ROI) by enhancing collaboration, extending contextual business insight to people who need it.
- Integrates Seamlessly. Microsoft Dynamics AX works and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft software, such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SharePoint, helping to lower integration and deployment costs.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership. Independent research has demonstrated that, on the whole, Microsoft Dynamics AX offers a higher ROI and lower overall costs than other major competitive offerings.
- Scale with Your Business. Expand business opportunities, modify processes, and differentiate your business with comprehensive ERP software that provides unprecedented agility that makes it easy to adapt, grow, and change.
- Robust Ecosystem. Microsoft offers a larger and more robust service and solution provider ecosystem than SAP, with over 2,500 Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.