The ITControl mission is to provide our customers the most advanced, cost effective solutions to their business needs, creating security, and most of all profit from their technology investment.
We are committed to the core values of ownership, demonstrated expertise, attention to detail, teamwork, sound business judgment, measured accomplishment, and most of all credibility with our customers.
Again, it is professionalism, quality, and integrity that create great products and services which ensure a valued return for our respected customers.
Professional Services – is defined as unique, technical functions performed by an independent contractor qualified by education, experience, and/or technical ability to provide services. The services rendered are predominately intellectual in character and involve partnerships, corporations, and individuals.
Definition of “PROFESSIONAL”
1. a : of, relating to, or characteristic of a profession
b : engaged in one of the learned professions
c (1) : characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession
(2) : exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace
2. a : participating for gain or livelihood in an activity or field of endeavor often engaged in by amateurs <aprofessional golfer>
Definition of “SERVICE”
1. a : the occupation or function of serving <in active service>
b : employment as a servant <entered his service>
2. a : the work performed by one that serves <good service>
b : help, use, benefit <glad to be of service>
c : contribution to the welfare of others
d : disposal for use <I’m entirely at your service>
3 : the act of serving: as
a : a helpful act <did him a service>
Ask yourself if your “Professional Service” provider exemplifies any of these characteristics.